Saturday, January 17

Contact me

If you see issues with this idea please leave a comment in the appropriate blog so that the issues can be addresses. I have made a number of improvements through beta testing the proposal on various blogs around the web but am always open to suggestions.

My motivation is not one of profit, but one of improving the fairness, excitement and enjoyment of college football.

If you wish to contact me about helping to promote this idea, e-mail me at utesfan100@yahoo.com.

Even better yet, e-mail the offices of the head coach, athletic director and university president of your school and their conference representatives. Get the word of this idea to friends, local media outlets and your elected officials.

The biggest item in my wish list for this idea is the establishment of an on-line petition endorsing this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment